[syslinux] ghost 8.x and newer

Nazo nazosan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 13:15:01 PST 2006

What software do you use?  A little trick I've always used was to
start with a working 1.44MB image and use a tool -- such as WinImage
(for Windows obviously) -- and resize it to a 2.88MB image.  WinImage
I know can do this sucessfully because I have done it numerous times
in the past and have use the 2.88MB image in conjunction with memdisk
so can confirm that it can work.