[syslinux] Chainloading the Menu.

Pat Suwalski pat at suwalski.net
Thu Feb 23 06:54:45 PST 2006

Hello,

I have found what seems to be a wee bit of a bug in the ISOLINUX menu. :)

I have chainloaded a second menu as per the example at the very bottom
of README.menu.

When a menu item is selected in the second menu, <Enter> is pressed, the
menu complains that it cannot find an image with the name of the label.
So if the label is Image_1, it says it cannot find that.

However, if <Tab> is pressed, it produces the correct command line, and
hitting <Enter> at that point works.

Is this a known issue? Is there a simple patch to correct this behaviour?

Thanks!
--Pat