[syslinux] ONTIMEOUT LOCALBOOT -1 and menu.c32 -

Harald_Jensas at Dell.com Harald_Jensas at Dell.com
Thu Jan 5 00:19:54 PST 2006

Hi,

Thank you for the replies and discussion regarding booting local harddrive.

LOCALBOOT -1 seems to work fine for me.

 The problem is:
 	This:
		ontimeout local

Does not do the same as selecting the local or "Boot from harddrive" on the menu and pressing ENTER.

Is not ontimeout supposed to automatically select the label specified and do the same thing as selecting and pressing enter?

Best Regards
Harald Jensås