[syslinux] maximum resolution

Nazo nazosan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 04:19:53 PST 2006

On 1/12/06, Andrey Vul <andrey.vul at gmail.com> wrote:

80x25 is the standard VGA font at the default resolution, yes.  I
think you have to leave some extra space though.  A row or two may end
up scrolling the text when you don't want it to.

Of course, you have the option of making an image where a smaller font
is used. Just bear in mind that it has to still be readable.  ^_^  You
may still end up needing multiple pages even then since you're not
going to squeeze too much more out of that if you want it to remain
readable.