[syslinux] Re: Patch to add Symbols/segments loader for mboot.c

Tim Deegan Tim.Deegan at cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jan 16 03:55:49 PST 2006

Hi Ram,

Thanks for the patch.  I've tidied it up a little and I'm testing it
now.  I have a question about the code to load additional sections out
of the section table.  Why do you use place_module_section() for this?
Since the sections come with their virtual addresses specified in the
ELF binary, shouldn't you be using place_kernel_section()?

Cheers,

Tim.

--
Tim Deegan                           (My opinions, not the University's)
Systems Research Group