[syslinux] PXElinux and Windows RIS

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Fri Jul 28 14:58:16 PDT 2006

On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 03:59:35PM +0100, Ryan McLean wrote:
> I was trying to use my windows RIS server to deploy linux so as to require
> user authentication. After seaching the internet I found that it was
> possible but not very well explained after alot of tinkering I eventually
> got it to work.
>
> Here is my documentation so hopefully others can do it in less time than
> I, feel free to comment and improve..

   <snip/>

I was visiting http://syslinux.zytor.com/wiki/
for a good place for the RIS information.

There was no "use cases" / "usage" / "examples" toplevel page.

Even worse: I couldn't create a wiki account.
The way http://syslinux.zytor.com/wiki/index.php/Special:Userlogin behaves,
looks to me like that account creation is disabled.

Could someone have a look at it?

GSt