[syslinux] Problem with Universal Network Bootdisk

Brainkiller brainkiller at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 10:34:32 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to convert my PXE enviroment from the 3com to PXELinux but
I've got a problem when loading a image created by 3com's utility.

At first when I tried to launch the bootimages with memdisk but I had no luck
Then I added a MBR to the images and now Norton Ghost can launch but
it first gives me a Windows 98 bootscreen and my customized Universal
Network Bootdisk can't boot, so I'm stuck here tryiong to fix this.
It also gives a short bootscreen of Windows 98 and then when the menu
shows the pc freezes.
Is there anyone that can help me or has an other way to construct my
bootimages without having to put them on a hard disk and use dd on
them.