[syslinux] SYSLINUX bootsplash

Harald_Jensas at Dell.com Harald_Jensas at Dell.com
Thu Jun 15 23:47:00 PDT 2006

SYSLINUX is no longer in control of the system once kernel and initrd is
loaded, if you want a splashscreen at this poing I belive you will have
to make your kernel and initrd do this.

I suggest having a look at:  http://www.bootsplash.org/

//
Harald