[syslinux] Unknown keyword in config file

Fulko.Hew at sita.aero Fulko.Hew at sita.aero
Thu Mar 9 13:43:24 PST 2006

--- sorry, this is a possible duplicated message ---

Peter Jones <pjones at redhat.com> on 03/09/2006 03:41 PM wrote:

> [...]
BIOS,

> > > They are completely different systems, CD-ROMs, and BIOS.
> > > But their BIOSs could have similar issues.
> >
> > List, please?

This is what (I thought) I had already reported to Mr Anvin
via an independent communications I've had in an attempt to help
Fedora Core testing.

> So far I've got reports of this on:
>
> eMachines T5026
> Delphin Clevo 2700t (bios from SystemSoft according to DMI)
> fujistu-siemens amilo L1300 (notebook)
> Acer Aspire 2023WLMi

It also happens on my Compal Cl-50.

> Interestingly, at least on one emachines device, entering:
>
> /isolinux/vmlinuz initrd=/isolinux/initrd.img
>
> The CD will boot just fine.

This also works on the Compal.
I was the one who originally suggested the workaround.
Actually, this also works:

   vmlinuz initrd=initrd.img