[syslinux] Chainboot to XP Embedded

Murali Krishnan Ganapathy gmurali at cs.uchicago.edu
Sat Mar 11 17:00:50 PST 2006

Assuming you fix the chain booting issue, you can solve the
programatically selecting which OS to boot using COMBOOT. Again assuming
you have administrator access in both the systems, and can write to raw
disk, you can write "Next I want to boot into OS2" somewhere. Then at
boot time, a COMBOOT code can read that instruction and do accordingly.

- Murali