[syslinux] pxe floppy

J.H. warthog19 at eaglescrag.net
Fri Nov 3 14:49:53 PST 2006

pxelinux.0 can only be loaded and run from within the PXE stack, as it
depends on things that are present there that aren't present anywhere
else.  So basically you can only load and run pxelinux.0 when it's run
from the network, running it from a floppy won't work.

If you are trying to get a floppy to boot and than load a pxe stack (if
your network card doesn't have one) take a look at etherboot which will
load a pxe stack from a floppy and than boot the network.

- John