[syslinux] syslinux files in subdirectories

Quinn Plattel qiet72 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 10:01:30 PST 2006

Isn't it time to start supporting subdirectories?  I can understand
with regards to floppies, you only have 1.44 MB of space anyways, but
with USB storage devices nowadays, it is a good ideas to keep the root
directory as uncluttered as possible.
Grub chose to support subdirectories - it was definitely a good idea
since you can have hundreds of boot images on, for example, a usb key.

Quinn