[syslinux] Vesa menu option suggestion

Keith Schincke kschin at rice.edu
Mon Oct 2 09:14:47 PDT 2006

Per menu item help was what I was thinking of too. Since these are
usually short descriptions they could fall under the label block

The F1->Fn type of menu help like syslinux/isolinux has would be good
too. These would be larger help files that could be opened/displayed
when the user hits the configured key.

Keith