[syslinux] MEMDISK reset computer with NW Client32

Petr Olivka petr.olivka at vsb.cz
Tue Oct 3 05:21:00 PDT 2006

Hi!

  I have problem with MEMDISK, because when I load modules in NW Client32
using NIOS.EXE commands, computer is restarted :-( Not everytime, but
manytimes.

  The problem is with MSDOS 5.0, 6.22 and FreeDOS too.

  But when I create in DOS another RAMDISK and copy all data from MEMDISK
to new RAMDISK and change settings and PATH to new ramdisk, all work fine.
Directly from floppy or from HD all work fine too. But two ramdisk is not
good situation.

  Does anybody have some experiences, how to debug this problem? I hope, i
will be certainly some little error in asm.

  poli