[syslinux] scope creep "serial console usb"

J.H. warthog19 at eaglescrag.net
Fri Oct 6 13:14:25 PDT 2006

Realistically your kind of out of luck - the pieces needed to support
usb serial consoles in the bootloader are nigh impossible and without
another real serial port there just isn't anyway to do what your after.
  You might be better off with something like a remote KVM, but these
aren't exactly cheap either.

- John