[syslinux] Just one machine could not boot into PXE

Greg_Chu at Wendys.com Greg_Chu at Wendys.com
Thu Oct 19 13:50:33 PDT 2006

Hi, all,

I have successfully PXE boot 8 or 9 machines, do not remember when all of
sudden one machine just hung on the menu. If I just use label then it
boots into whatever the label directs. If I put default menu.c32 or
vesamenu.c32 it just hung after loading the default.

Any one has a suggestion? since it worked before, I may just try the older
versions for now to see if I can find one PXELinux version works.

Thanks.

Greg