[syslinux] Fw: Just one machine could not boot into PXE

Greg_Chu at Wendys.com Greg_Chu at Wendys.com
Fri Oct 20 09:06:06 PDT 2006

Hi, all

Can I call mboot.c32 from a DOS menu, since if I do not use menu.c32, it
can use the default label to bring up a default DOS menu, and if I can
setup the time out for default of DOS menu to boot into local drive then I
solved the problem. I just need to boot into the local drive after 10
seconds without other choices and this machine has problem with menu.c32

Or any other ideas?

Thanks.

Greg