[syslinux] problem booting msdos with memdisk

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Fri Oct 20 12:31:57 PDT 2006

On Wed, 4 Oct 2006, H. Peter Anvin wrote:

> Quinn Plattel wrote:
> > Hi Peter,
> >
> > Sorry, no go.  All three options don't have any effect.
> > grub4dos 0.4.2pre8 works fine though.
> >

> Bloody Hades.  I can't even figure out how to debug this without having
> a machine that I can lay hands on :(

Make friends with someone who owns a thinkpad ? :)

All thinkpads are affected afaik. And most xSeries I tried as well.

Next syslinux workshop at a conference, ask the audience ? :)

Which reminds me to ask whether you're interested to come to FOSDEM in
Brussels next year ? Maybe we can put you on the official speaker's list.

Kind regards,