[syslinux] ethereal log of PXE bootup

Ed Sutter esutter at lucent.com
Fri Oct 20 14:54:11 PDT 2006

So far, the few different PXE transactions that I've traced all show the
DHCP server returning a PXE_DISCOVERY_CONTROL value of 08 (bit3 = 1).
Also, I haven't seen anything in what I've read so far that appears to support
the ability to configure the dhcp server to deal with this.
So, that leads me to conclude that PXELinux always uses a PX_DISCOVERY_CONTROL
value of 08.  Is this correct?
Thanks again
Ed