[syslinux] removing syslinux files from windose

roland at rolandcruse.com roland at rolandcruse.com
Sun Oct 29 18:08:11 PST 2006

Hi

I've searched the archives and was not able to find an anwser. I have
unzipped syslinux into my C: drive instead of putting it into its own
directory. Being cautious I do not want to delete all matching
files/directories in the syslinux zip file that match in the C: drive.
Afraid that syslinux might have overwritten some  with a syslinux version.
I do not have a clue.

Can someone tell me it it is alright to delete those files/directories?

Thanks for any help.