[syslinux] Going back to classic menu from vesamenu.c32

Ratiu Petru petre at lsd.ro
Mon Oct 30 13:09:23 PST 2006

I'm currently building a tree-like boot menu for my network, using pxelinux
and vesamenu.c32. I jump from one page to another with "kernel vesamenu.c32"
and "append newmenu". However, at some points I'd like to use the classic
interface, for example with a distribution install image (in order to have
the exact same interface as on the CD).

I tried loading pxelinux.0 again, but it disregards any appends and loads
pxelinux.cfg/default, as the first time.

Any ideas how I can pull this off?