[syslinux] Client-identifier option in PXE search order

Nir Gal nirg at voltaire.com
Sun Oct 29 22:08:38 PST 2006

Hello,

I am not sure I follow, are these changes can be done in the PXELINUX
code ?
I have a setup with DHCP which can assign IP address to servers based on
their client-identifier , but my problem is that the PXELINUX search
order ( MAC , IP ... ) doesn't try to mach the client identifier.

Can you add this request to the TODO list of PXELINUX ?

Nir Gal   |  +972-9-9717685 (o)   |   +972-54-499-6633 (m)

Manager, Customer Support

Voltaire - The Grid Backbone

www.voltaire.com