[syslinux] Client-identifier option in PXE search order

Nir Gal nirg at voltaire.com
Tue Oct 31 00:01:25 PST 2006

Hello,

I am trying the DHCP 209 option however I understood there is an option
to use UUID.
My question is the UUID part of the PXELINUX search order ?

According to my knowledge the search is :
MAC
IP ( with all class option )

Is there anything else ?

Nir Gal   |  +972-9-9717685 (o)   |   +972-54-499-6633 (m)

Manager, Customer Support

Voltaire - The Grid Backbone

www.voltaire.com