[syslinux] PXELINUX on mips?

mitsy mitsy12 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 17:41:24 PDT 2006

I have a mips32 based board that I need to bootp, get kernel from a
server (x86), and mount rootfs on server.

I was looking into PXELINUX and looks like this might be what I
need... Could someone tell me whether I can use it with mips32
platform or not? If there're other tools I should be looking into,
please let me know.

FYI...The reason I want to do this is that the kernel on the board has
a kernel boot option that is compiled in and I can't figure out how to
override it using bootp...Is that possible?

Thanks!