[syslinux] syslinux: cannot open ldlinux.sys

Eric Wightman eric at eriemrdd.org
Fri Sep 8 06:46:18 PDT 2006

Thank you again.  After I sent the email I stumbled upon how to write the
syslinux.cfg.  But that only loaded it, still had the root error.  After
reading your response I figured out to copy the code from the thinstation
isolinux.cfg file.  Worked, but I had the good old DOS truncated file name
issue so it did not read the next config file from the HD.  Did some more
researched and downloaded a DOS LFN tool and everything is working great!
Now that I know what how to set these it up it seems simple, just took some
time to learn it, not too much.  I really do appreciate these types of
forums for help.

Eric