[syslinux] 3.20-pre5 vesamenu works pretty well in ATI and Intel VGA chips

Steven Shiau steven at nchc.org.tw
Wed Sep 13 19:05:48 PDT 2006

The 3.20-pre5 vesamenu works pretty well in ATI (Radeon Mobility M6) and
Intel VGA chips (82865G Integrated). Awesome!
If I remove the png file, it will fall back to the text mode. Just one
more question, I'd like to make this text mode color looks like that
default one in menu.c32, but when I use "MENU COLOR ..." to change the
setting, it seems no affect. Where am I wrong? If it can be done, how
can I set those MENU COLOR ?
Appreciate that.

Steven.
--