[syslinux] SYSLINUX 3.30 pre 8

nicolas gateau nicgateau at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 15 02:25:38 PDT 2006

Hi all

i have problems with MENU COLOR....

Default file :

#DEFAULT vesamenu.c32
DEFAULT menu.c32

# OPTIONS
ALLOWOPTIONS 0
PROMPT 0

# COLORS
MENU COLOR SCREEN 36;42	#80ffffff #00000000
MENU COLOR BORDER 30;41
MENU COLOR TITLE 1;35;41
MENU COLOR UNSEL 7;32;41
MENU COLOR HOTKEY 1;33;41
MENU COLOR sel 7;37;40
MENU COLOR Hotsel 7;37;40
MENU COLOR SCROLLBAR 32;41
MENU COLOR tabmsg 31;40
MENU COLOR cmdmark 1;36;40
MENU COLOR cmdline 37;40
MENU COLOR pwdborder 30;47
MENU COLOR pwdheader 31;47
MENU COLOR pwdentry 30;47
MENU COLOR timeout_msg 37;40
MENU COLOR timeout 37;40

MENU TITLE Boot menu with pxelinux
#MENU BACKGROUND pxe1.png

LABEL DISQUE DUR
	MENU LABEL Local Boot
	kernel chain.c32
	append hd0 1

LABEL WINPE
	MENU LABEL Boot WINPE
	kernel STARTROM.0

LABEL INSTXP
	MENU LABEL Boot RIS Install
	kernel winxp.0

I want to change colors of background and foreground
for screen, title, unsel and others...but for screen
background OK but it's impossible for the others...
I try with vesamenu.c32 or menu.c32...same thing

I use Ultraedit for creating default file...

Thanks for help me

Nicolas