[syslinux] RE : Re: SYSLINUX 3.30 pre 8

nicolas gateau nicgateau at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 15 11:20:19 PDT 2006

I have tested 2 solutions
-menu.c32 with modify ANSI colors of screen,title and
borders => only screen modifications are OK

-vesamenu.c32, i #xxxxxxxx #xxxxxxxx have no effects
for screen because of background and no effects for
title and borders.

for your information of vesamenu.c32 :
I have a DELL GX150 with (in BIOS) 1 Mb of ram for
video (intel chipset 82815), vesamenu.c32 is not
supported. With 3.30-pre5, system boot and reboot and
reboot.... with pre8 system boot and display like
menu.c32
It seems to be OK for
:http://www.kernel.org/git/?p=boot/syslinux/syslinux.git;a=commit;h=c282957e1ab8c23d881c93f54e478b051896c721

Nicolas