[syslinux] Fwd: Boot from USB without C Drive

Adiguna Muhammad adiguna at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 01:44:48 PDT 2006

On 9/19/06, Nazo <nazosan at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Now I do this
- I use "Hp Drive Key" software. It actually contain syslinux
- Load Win98SE boot disk to USB
- Boot from USB
- Now I have drive A and C from USB and D from Laptop
- Format D with "format /S d:" and type "SYS D:"
- Reboot

But it still can't boot from harddrive.
Fyi, My D Drive is 512MB.

Please Advice