[syslinux] Fwd: Boot from USB without C Drive

Adiguna Muhammad adiguna at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 03:18:49 PDT 2006

On 9/19/06, Nazo <nazosan at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/19/06, Adiguna Muhammad <adiguna at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On 9/19/06, Nazo <nazosan at gmail.com> wrote:

 1. 512 MB is my first partition (which is D). This isn't a compaq flash.
2. I can't set my Laptop harddrive Active, because the first disk is the USB
itself. As I said earlier, when I boot with USB, it create A: and C: drive.
3. If I running "fdisk /mbr", it will wipe out mbr from C: drive, not from
D: drive.

So, could syslinux emulate just floppy (without C:) from USB drive?