[syslinux] Comments sought on the graphical menu infrastructure

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Tue Sep 19 16:32:44 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I would really appreciate feedback on the graphical menu system and its
infrastructure.  It's not really clear to me that it's what people want;
it seems to me that it makes more sense than gfxboot, for example (C
rather than pseudo-Forth), but I can understand people would disagree.

Anyway, the more feedback I get the easier it will be to pick a
direction and a priority for future work, so any comments are appreciated.