[syslinux] Comments sought on the graphical menu infrastructure

Ryan McLean ryanm at accelrys.com
Wed Sep 20 01:34:39 PDT 2006

Actually I would like to see the cfg file for the vesa menu seperated from
the current cfg file.

I use PXELinux and have alot of menu options (i have nearly all redhad
trees since version 3.0 for all Archs) so i have had to use multiple menu
files for those so updating to vesamenu means editing all my menu files
and proving options for it..

If you could add a parameter for the location of the gfx (so if not
defined, will 1st look in its cfg file if not there then uses defaults)
something like the syntax below:

KERNEL vesamenu.c32
APPEND conf/x64-4.conf gfx/default.conf

Other than that looks really well good job.

Regards,

Ryan McLean