[syslinux] Comments sought on the graphical menu infrastructure

Steven Shiau steven at nchc.org.tw
Wed Sep 20 20:45:34 PDT 2006

I'd like to feedback the way we use syslinux/pxelinux. The graphical
menu is actually the right one we want. We use PXELinux in DRBL
(Diskless Remote Boot in Linux) project (http://drbl.sf.net), and it's
so nice we can show some nice background like this:
http://drbl.sourceforge.net/screenshot/?op=show&filepath=album//00_DRBL/drbl-pxe-vga-screenshot.png

It's so easy to use that, and people can easily change the background
by replacing a JPG or PNG file, that's fantastic!
--
Steven Shiau <steven _at_ nchc org tw> <steven _at_ stevenshiau org>
National Center for High-performance Computing, Taiwan.