[syslinux] Followup to "pxe weirdness" in syslinux archives

wjoneill at checkfree.com wjoneill at checkfree.com
Tue Sep 26 06:59:30 PDT 2006

I'm running across the same weirdness mentioned in the "pxe weirdness"
thread in the archives:
http://syslinux.zytor.com/archives/2003-July/002229.html

I couldn't find any followups to the issue. Was it a misconfiguration
error? My setup is similar to James': I'm attempting to do a PXE install
using DHCP sent via dhcrelay. I get the right IP, netmask, etc. but get
two gateway IPs in the order of dhcrelay_ip default_gateway_ip.

William J O'Neill
Configuration Engineer/Sys Administrator
wjoneill at checkfree.com
Phone: 678-375-4453

CheckFree. The Company that Powers Payment on the WebSM.
http://www.checkfree.com/paybillsonline