[syslinux] Urgent hardware help needed

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Wed Sep 27 13:50:20 PDT 2006

Hello all,

First of all, sorry to beg...

If anyone has the ability to get me some specific hardware quickly, this
would be incredibly helpful right now...

The server which runs all my stuff blew its motherboard yesterday, and I
have since replaced the CPU, motherboard, memory, and case.
Unfortunately, the memory appears to be flaky, and it's apparently hard
to find the appropriate type of memory (PC3200 ECC nonbuffered) quickly.

Thus, if you happen to have available some of this type of memory that
you could spare with and get to me quickly, I would really, *really*
appreciate it.  I would really like to have either 4x512 MB or 2x1 GB in
this box.

The new hardware is an Athlon 64 3000+ and an Asus A8N-VM CSN
motherboard, in case someone is curious.

	-hpa

P.S. The new case (cannibalized from another server donated to me by
Penguin computing for RAID-6 testing) has additional slots, so I am also
looking to add a couple of WD 3200JD drives to use as backup media.