[syslinux] Where to RTFM details of kernel options/parameters.

aenagy at hotmail.com aenagy at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 17:16:16 PDT 2007

Newbie question here.

I am doing some work with Bering uClibC and have been wondering about the meaning of the various parameters in the syslinux.cfg file. I have already read the FAQ (http://syslinux.zytor.com/faq.php) which leaves me wondering where to find more information on the 'default' and 'append' parameters. For example, what are all of the kernel and other arguments that can be passed to 'default' and 'append' as they relate to a generic use of syslinux (i.e. not including Leaf etc).

Thanks.