[syslinux] Yukon NIC - again

Lindgren Daniel daniel.lindgren at tullverket.se
Wed Apr 25 21:53:31 PDT 2007

Found this on a Rembo Toolkit 4 forum, regarding Yukon and PXE problems:

---

The fix IS to to use "disable enhanced PXE". This card does not follow full y the PXE specification. So we have to call PXE code in "real mode" (like do the bios) instead of "protected mode".

---

<http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/dw_thread.jsp?message=13913226&cat=15&thread=149941&treeDisplayType=threadmode1&forum=1068#13913226>

Daniel Lindgren