[syslinux] boot 32 or 64 kernel depending on cpu

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Thu Apr 26 13:24:23 PDT 2007

Luciano Miguel Ferreira Rocha wrote:

> The first was that syslinux_boot_linux didn't work for me. Both the
> command line and initrd data was garbage. The code I was developing is
> attached as l32or64_linux.c

When you say garbage, are you talking about it being correct before
booting and then it being crap, or is it crap only after booting the kernel.

A lot of your code there is just plain wrong.  I suggest using more of
the code from com32/modules/linux.c including the command-line parsing
and using initramfs_load_archive().