[syslinux] Is There an Alternative to MEMDISK ?

Duke McAllister mr-roboto at linuxmail.org
Thu Apr 26 13:25:11 PDT 2007

ARRGH !  It isn't like it's just me who's been trying to do this and failing !  I have a buddy on a tech forum and we've been around and around, trading ideas on this subj for weeks !

Even though I'm d/l'g your tarball as I type, which version of ISOLINUX/MEMDISK have you been using ?  Maybe I can roll back to the exact version of MEMDISK with which you've had success....

IAC, it looks like the mystery just about over.  Thanx much....

=
VirtualBoss Scheduling Software
By using this easy to use job and task management system you are in control. Click the link to find out how VirtualBoss can save you time and money.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=7fcaafd215013e1138a988d73bce79f0