[syslinux] Is There an Alternative to MEMDISK ?

J.H. warthog19 at eaglescrag.net
Thu Apr 26 13:54:11 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 15:25 -0500, Duke McAllister wrote:
> [...]

I just upgraded to syslinux 3.36 in the installation I tested on so it
works there......

That's not saying I might have done something to docmem itself but it's
been a while since I redid those.  I'm trying to find a place to
download the latest docmem without registering (know of anyplace so that
I can try it with something newer?)

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley