[syslinux] Is There an Alternative to MEMDISK ?

Duke McAllister mr-roboto at linuxmail.org
Thu Apr 26 17:26:24 PDT 2007

<snip>

> That's not saying I might have done something to docmem itself but it's
> been a while since I redid those.  I'm trying to find a place to
> download the latest docmem without registering (know of anyplace so that
> I can try it with something newer?)
>
> - John 'Warthog9' Hawley

No, sorry.  I haven't upgraded in forever, maybe that was yet another mistake on my part as well.

I'll be plenty happy to get 1.45 working.  Unless you object, my curr plan is to simply add your docmem disk image to my project and call it a day.  I've been working on a ISOLINUX CD/DVD Mini-HOWTO on msfn.org and this is the only part that isn't working.

It's kinda cool.  Take a look:  http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=94398  As straight fwd as SYSLINUX is, there seem to be so few people out there that have real tech skills to d/l the ZIP/tarball and put together a proj in an afternoon.  And forget about troubleshooting something like this....

=
Leather Sofas at A2ZHomeCenter
Huge selection of contemporary Leather Sofas. In stock in the USA. Immediate shipping. Low prices. Latest designs.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=8dda3b40266802792f30c5d5bbda69da