[syslinux] syslinux current dir

Wagner Ferenc wferi at niif.hu
Sun Apr 29 05:41:17 PDT 2007

Hi,

It'm trying to put together Finnix, Knoppix, DSL, etc. on a single
multi-bootable USB stick.  The new syslinux capability to load a new
config file is almost perfect for this purpose... apart that I can't
find a way to change the current directory so that I can keep the
unmodified config files of the different distributions in separate
directories.  That would cut down on manual maintenance a lot.  Is
there a way, which I just couldn't find?  If not, can I put a feature
request for it?
--
Thanks,
Feri.