[syslinux] SYSLINUX-3.52-pre5: XP BOOTSEC.BIN Bug

Duke McAllister mr-roboto at linuxmail.org
Tue Aug 14 15:31:07 PDT 2007

I'd *love* to exc the std ISO is 700MB !  Pairing it down to just the BartPE
code makes it about 450MB, maybe I could get it down to 270MB w/ tight 7Z-LZMA
compression.  If you don't mind d/l'g something *that* big, let me know and I'll
try and make a pkg for you to d/l....

=
trash can
Browse a huge selection now. Find exactly what you want today.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=1559fae3f4485b16ccf3091ec2dc6a33