[syslinux] How are the Syslinux Screen Shots Taken?...

neo pet nycjv321 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 15:12:37 PDT 2007

How are the screenshots at syslinux's homepage taken? I would like to take some of my extlinux setup for my usb to archive as well as show to my friends. Also for the pictures under
syslinux-3.51/sample/
"syslinux_splash.jpg" and "m16-640x640-syslinux.jpg" could someone edit the text for it to say extlinux instead(or the original pics)? also any other places to find cool backgrounds? (other then KDE-look.org)
                                                                                                                    thx in advance