[syslinux] How are the Syslinux Screen Shots Taken?...

neo pet nycjv321 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 16:45:28 PDT 2007

o ok then what would be syntax to boot usb? I have tried booting from usb using Qemu, Bochs is very old and not updated and VMware is not suitable :) for my machine

"H. Peter Anvin" <hpa at zytor.com> wrote: neo pet wrote:
> How are the screenshots at syslinux's homepage taken? I would like to take some of my extlinux setup for my usb to archive as well as show to my friends. Also for the pictures under
> syslinux-3.51/sample/
> "syslinux_splash.jpg" and "m16-640x640-syslinux.jpg" could someone edit the text for it to say extlinux instead(or the original pics)? also any other places to find cool backgrounds? (other then KDE-look.org)
>                                                                                                                     thx in advance

The screenshots are taken by running under a simulator (I think it was
Bochs, but Qemu or even VMware should work equally well.)

Unsubscribe or set options at: