[syslinux] PXE boot fail with Menu.c32

Peter.Leenders at computacenter.com Peter.Leenders at computacenter.com
Mon Dec 3 02:11:04 PST 2007

Hello Patrik,

does your use mainbord use a marvel yukon nic (PCI-Express)? If so, it may
be a known issue (look for marvel yukon).

Peter Leenders

             "Patrick Le"
             <patrick2le at gmail
             Sent by:                  syslinux at zytor.com
             syslinux-bounces@                                          cc
             zytor.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [syslinux] PXE boot fail with
             01.12.2007 02:30          Menu.c32

             Please respond to
             For discussion of
               SYSLINUX and
                 tftp-hpa
             <syslinux at zytor.c
                    om>

Hello,

I have an issue to boot pXE with menu.c32.
My system has a AMI bios which has video mode 3, define with 80x25.
When i boot the menu.c32 I lost the graphique. it work fine with Phenix
BIOS, video mode 2, 80x25.

Which mode video in VT100 that menu.c32 of syslinux support ?
What could I do to make my system work with menu.c32 ?

Patrik
Unsubscribe or set options at: