[syslinux] PXE boot fail with Menu.c32

d tbsky tbskyd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 05:15:46 PST 2007

2007/12/3, mark at ehle.homelinux.org <mark at ehle.homelinux.org>:
> Has there been any progress toward fixing the Yukon problem, or is it
> not going to be addressed? Not complaining, mind you, but maybe this
> problem should be more prominent in the documentation. This card is
> everywhere.
>
> I have a slew of Acers with built-in Yukon NICs. Chased my tail for
> about 4 days trying to get menu.c32 to work. I didn't realize that it
> could be NIC-related until I booted an older PC with an Intel card in
> it, and the menu popped right up. I should have searched the list
> archives first!

Hi:
   i think yukon already fix that. i bought a gigabyte mainboard with yukon nic,
which can not boot menu.c32. i complain to gigabyte and they update the bios
with new yukon pxe rom(2007 august version). they also send me a
readme.txt file
from yukon. in that file pxelinux is in their support platfrom list.