[syslinux] Need help with adding PXE menu to the "boot bartpe over the network" howto.

the guy hostbusadapter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 10:55:13 PST 2007

Hello

There is more than one good howto on how to boot the bartpe CD iso image
across a pxe compatable workstation, Tftp server and dhcp server.

The howto I use works well and it is:
http://blogs.labtech.epitech.net/blogs/jaylee/archive/2005/02/22/2296.aspx

The problem is that we need to be able to also boot dos bootable floppy
images to do things like flash the bios etc.

I have found a great pxe menu and it is all setup to work at:
http://mkeadle.org/?p=120

The pxe menu work great and he has included his entire tftp boot directory
so I did nto have to do anything to make it work.

QUESTION:
HOW DO I MAKE A PXE MENU AND BARTPE BOOT OVER THE NETWORK WORK TOGETHER ?
I have tried this for several days and it load the image, give the message
"booting" and just sits there for a long time.   A side light, it takes an
incredable long time to tftp a 150 meg image over the network.

Thank you all in advance
Hba