[syslinux] SYSLINUX 3.35 released

d tbsky tbskyd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 00:47:28 PST 2007

hi:
   our company use ibm notebooks also.  i had use syslinux+memdisk+usb
keys with ibm notebooks before. but i don't remember what version  i
use.  today i try memdisk version 3.35 and 3.31. and both fail like
you said. howerver pxelinux boots the same image very well under all
kind of ibm notebooks.
  and i can not make syslinux 3.35 work at all. the pxelinux.cfg
loaded and  said  it can not find menu.c32.(although i put menu.c32 in
the root directory). 3.31 works fine here.

Regards,
tbskyd