[syslinux] [patch] fix parallel building of tftp-hpa

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Sat Jan 13 10:32:19 PST 2007

Geert Stappers wrote:

> Thank you for the patch.
>
> What is usually happens is that good patches / changes
> get ((sadly) silent) included in the next release.

Note that you can check the syslinux and tftp-hpa git trees at
http://www.kernel.org/git/ to see exactly what patches have gone in or not.

This one I unfortunately missed; I just added it to the git tree and it
will be in the next release.

> Disclaimer:
>  This "thank you" doesn't mean the patch is actual accepted,
>  it is H. Peter Anvin who decides.
>
>  This writting may offend hpa, but I assume he reads
>  a "Stappers cares about the syslinux project"

Not at all.  The world is always better with a few more thank yous.
There are way too few of them as it is.  Thank you for doing that :)